Microdermabrasion In General
Microdermabrasion gently but vigorously exfoliates the top layer of the skin surface, removing impurities and the dead layer of skin. At the same time, a built-in vacuum will suck out the dead skin cells and impurities, leaving your skin brighter and clearer.
- Clearer and brighter complexion – it reveals that inner glow
- Stimulates collagen production to restore elasticity
- Reduces breakouts – unclogs pores and congestion to reduce acne, blackheads and breakouts
- Treats premature ageing – treats sun exposure, dry skin, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes even skin tone and reduces pigmentation – corrects, strengthens and clarifies the skin
- Other skin care products can penetrate up to 20X deeper
No Side effects, apply your make up afterwards, makeup artists also love people who get microdermabrasion since their skin is likely to be far more moisturised, hence, creating a smoother surface for makeup to be applied on.
👉Are generally a little less effective than professional in-office treatments, but the pros far out weight the cons. Although it is not as aggressive, over time, the results are similar.
👉Portable, take it with you anywhere
👉Much more cost effective, at beauty salons, they cost $100-200 per treatment, 8-12 treatments needed (like really, you save thousands and you get to keep it for life)
👉Convenient, do a treatment at the comfort of your own home on your own time
- It is essential that you visit the manual page and watch the video guide before your first treatment
- 8-12 Treatments are needed for optimal results. No more than 1 treatment per week