🛑⚠️It is very important that you take the time to go through this page before your first treatment!⚠️🛑
WHICH HEAD? WHICH SUCTION?
Practice on your body/arm before having a facial treatment. It is normal for your skin to go red for a couple of hours after each treatment. Everyone’s skin is different. Based on your skin type, you might need to always stay on head number 1-2, however, if your skin allows it, over time you should be working your way up to head number 3 and suction level 4 for your face (for most initial treatments, the suction should be at level 2-3). For other non-sensitive skin types, you might need to jump to head number 3 and suction level 4 straight away. The beauty is that you can customize your treatment to accommodate your skin type. 😊
8-12 Treatments are needed for optimal results.
Cleaning & Maintenance: Make sure to clean every head with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) or warm water after each use. You can also use a toothbrush to really take care of your heads.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Watch the instructional video before starting your first treatment
- Consult a physician if you are using Accutane
- Consult a physician if you have any serious skin conditions
- Any sort of Pain is a sign that you have been too aggressive
- Apply sunscreen daily
- Only one treatment every week. Allow time for your skin to rejuvenate